SuperForex is a fintech company that launched its services in 2015-2016. In the beginning of its development, it focused heavily on the financially forward region of South-East Asia.
Over the next couple of years the company extended its range of services and local support to win over the trading communities in Latin America, Africa and the Middle East as well.
Join your industry leaders at the Finance Magnates Virtual Summit 2020: Register and vote for the FMLS awards
Today SuperForex has over half a million clients from over 150 different countries.
In terms of its services, SuperForex offers a wide range of trading instruments to help its clients craft diverse portfolios. These include:
- Over 300 currency pairs, including exotic ones;
- Stock trading with the shares of the world’s biggest companies;
- Stock indices, CFDs, options, and futures, including precious metals and crude oil;
SuperForex’s leading position in the industry has been recognized with multiple awards. Most recently, the company was selected as the Best New ECN Broker in Africa in 2020 by Global Brands Magazine.
Last but not least, the company’s services are regulated by the IFSC, making SuperForex a safe and trustworthy broker.
Advantages of Trading with SuperForex
The reason why SuperForex has managed to amass a large customer base in a short amount of time lies in the many advantages the company offers to its clients.
To begin with, SuperForex has several distinct account types, each catered to a different style of trading. Whether you are a budget trader or a professional with years of experience, you will be able to find something that works for you among what SuperForex offers. These are the account types currently available:
- Standard: the basic starter account for most traders;
- Micro Cent: an account perfect for traders who can only make small deposits;
- Swap-free: no swap is charged on open orders;
- No spread: traders pay a fixed commission instead of spreads; $100 minimum deposit;
- Profi-STP: the top choice of Forex pros, best for big investments and bigger profits with up to 1:2000 leverage;
- Crypto: an account for trading cryptocurrencies;
- ECN: the fastest, most reliable trading technology; comes in Standard, Mini, Swap-Free, No spread varieties;
- Demo: a practice account that doesn’t require real money.
In addition, each of these account types is available in more than one base currency. Some have a long list of currencies to choose from, including local ones.
Creating a local currency account has multiple benefits, including saving time and money otherwise spent on exchanging money before making deposits or withdrawals.
Traders can also trade at a higher volume than their deposits would normally allow thanks to SuperForex’s Bonus Program.
The company offers a wide range of bonuses, including a No Deposit Bonus, a Welcome+ Bonus, and other attractive promotional programs.
SuperForex customers can manage their accounts easily using the company’s mobile app while on the go. The app has modern looks and is quite easy to use.
Disclaimer: The content of this article is sponsored and does not represent the opinions of Finance Magnates.
Source: Read Full Article