PRESS RELEASE. The Novatar will be launching with a limited edition of 25K avatars, an NFT project to enable users to experience the fascinating new world of virtual reality and claim a brand new self.
To resemble how humans came into this world in the form of a baby, all 25K Novatars are newborns. Similarly, all are distinctive with distinctive features, expressions, race, and skin color. As the babies grow, so will do the Novatars, this will happen after minting. Progressing with their genes and appearance, the user can choose the date to transform them into an adult.
All of the 9 genes of Baby Novatar are basic.
Out of the 14 genes of an adult Novatar, 10 genes are fundamental while the rest are optional.
For infant avatars, each gene has 6 variations, while for adults, each gene has 11 variations (except for the genes responsible for skin, hair, eyes, and eyebrows colors).
The Novatar users have multiple usability options available:
- With such diversity, a user can surely find his identical self and create a digital identity in social platforms and Metaverses.
- Besides the use in social networks and existing metas, Novatar will become a necessity in real-life events which will be coordinated by community members.
Moreover, the exceptional creation by Novatars of transforming a baby into an adult NFT avatar, maintaining all the personality is thrilling.
Details about Novatars:
- A pool of 25K rare Novatars
- Initially, Novatars are newborn babies
- The owner can decide after minting the date of Novatar babies’ evolution into adulthood.
- A limited range of professions are available namely, a developer, a doctor, a blogger, an astronaut, and a gamer
- As they mature new genes will be developed
- All gene combinations are unique thereby resulting in more rare types of Novatar
The Novatar project has a unique pool of 25K Novatars, one-of-a-kind in their facial features, expressions, race, color, etc., all set to enable the user to discover the virtual life he craves in real life.
Visit to Know More
Source: Read Full Article