The CLO mainnet went online earlier this month and now you can view and claim CLO airdrop tokens from your ETC wallet.
In January we posted about the CLO airdrop announcement, according to which every ETC holder at block height 5500000 would be eligible to receive CLO tokens in a 1:1 ratio.
The ETC blockchain snapshot took place around March 5, and CLO tokens were airdropped in the ETC wallets soon after. Now that the CLO mainnet is online, you can view your CLO tokens following the steps in the video below:
Here are the steps to claim and view CLO tokens on ETC wallet:
- Open up the official Classic Ether Wallet
- Double check the URL and security certificate to ensure you’re at the correct web page
- Select the CLO network from the dropdown menu on the top right
- Click on ‘View Wallet Info’ from the top bar
- Select the ‘View with Address Only’ option
- Enter the ETC address you used during the blockchain snapshot
- The next screen should show your CLO and ETC balance
If you log in to the wallet using your private key, you should be able to send CLO tokens to other addresses too. Meanwhile, if you just want to check your CLO balance, you can also use the Callisto Network Explorer: https://explorer.callisto.network/ and check against your ETC wallet address.
Currently, CLO is not trading on any major exchanges and is not listed on CMC either; however, the Yobit CLO market has the token trading around $0.60 – $0.70.
If you have any questions about CLO tokens, comment below and let us know. To stay up to date on the latest airdrop news, subscribe to our list!