Ahrvo is a fintech company founded in March 2017. Ahrvo’s proprietary stock ranking system and resulting AhrvoScores™ help investors and traders of all backgrounds make timely and profitable investment decisions among more than 8000 stocks and ETFs. AhrvoScores looks at over 4 dozen subfactors that are highly correlated with price performance, subsequently grouping them into four main factors — Quality, Value, Growth, and Momentum. For the past ten years, the system has consistently outperformed the stock market (benchmark Russell 3000 w/dividends). The model’s performance report was generated by a third-party firm, EQM Capital LLC. The platform is available on iOS and Android. AhrvoDEEX allows Ahrvo to vertically integrate its existing business. AhrvoDEEX is the first blockchain exchange (brokerage) that rewards you in cryptocurrency for trading equities. Once launched, the Ahrvo app will run on AhrvoDEEX.
Clearinghouses and other intermediaries are bottlenecks that limit order-matching transparency and settlement speed. Wall Street analysts lack objectivity and produce inaccurate equity ratings and price targets, leaving traders and investors without a roadmap to evaluate equities.
- Public equities settlement speed has averaged two to three days since the 1970s. Central depositories and stock exchanges have consolidated power.
- From 1981 to 2016, the top 10 percent of stocks analysts were optimistic about generally performed worse than the 10 percent of stocks analyst were pessimistic about.
- Over that time period, stocks analysts were pessimistic about gained 15% in excess return over the following year relative to the stocks analysts were optimistic about.
- According to Factset, only 5% of S&P 500 stocks were rated sell in 2018.
- More than 1/3 of brokerage revenue earned in 2016 came from institutions look for access to the c-suite according to Greenwich Associates. Furthermore, a large portion of an analyst’s compensation is often tied to their ability to develop, nurture, and maintain these relationships.
AhrvoDEEX platform will trade traditional equities, not tokenized equities. Our focus is on accelerating the adoption of blockchain within equity markets by integrating into the brokerage system. As a result, AhrvoDEEX can onboard clients from traditional brokerages through the automated customer account transfer system (ACATS), providing access to trillions in brokerage assets from inception. This allows the network to scale due to the ease of adoption- users can roll over existing brokerage and retirement accounts without liquidating their portfolio.
- Global equity market cap is ~ 60-70 trillion USD (the U.S. is ~35-40%%) vs. cryptocurrency market range of 200-250 billion USD (ease of adoption and scale)
- The U.S. brokerage industry revenue has grown 16 percent since 2013 from $264.2 to $308.6 billion. Profit growth jumped 48 percent over the same time period. (large market opportunity)
- The global fintech blockchain market had a total value of 204 million U.S. dollars in 2017. It is expected to reach ~8.3 billion USD by 2024. A compounded annual growth rate of 70%. (strong secular tailwind)
- In 2017, 23% of the surveyed financial companies were planning to use blockchain technology for clearing and settlement of securities (no solution like AhrvoDEEX on the market)
- Ally Invest conducted a survey that found, 75 percent of millennial women and 60 percent of millennial men find investing confusing. (Millennials are set to inherit $30 trillion in the U.S. alone)
AhrvoDEEX is a blockchain based peer-to-peer equity exchange (broker) being developed that enables profitable trading by using multifactor ranking systems and deep learning algorithms to create smart equity scores and price targets to streamline the security selection and portfolio construction process. Outside of custodial services, to build network liquidity, white label solutions, APIs, and SDKs will be provided to startups and fintech companies. AhrvoDEEX transaction speed is comparable to centralized exchanges (1-3 seconds) and much faster than Ethereum DEX (~3 minutes) and Bitcoin (~10 minutes). Transactions on AhrvoDEEX settle in ~3 to 5 seconds.
Ahrvo’s Platform Current Features:
- $0 Commission Trading -Powered by Tradier, Ahrvo offer the lowest cost equities trading platform for frequent traders in the US, according to Barron’s Magazine’s 2017 ranking of the best online brokers.
- Personal Stock Analyst– Ahrvo curates a list of top stock ideas for users on a daily, providing a source of objective investment recommendations.
- Buy and Sell Signals– Trading signals enable users to make timely buy and sell decisions based on a combination of momentum indicators.
- 5000+ Stock Scores– Discover stock market winners and avoid the losers with little effort. It’s simple, stocks with high AhrvoScores outperform stocks with low AhrvoScores.
- 2000+ ETF Scores and Profiles– ETF scores, fund statistics, geographic, sector, and industry breakdowns give you a complete understanding of nearly every ETFs on the market.
- Ranked Investment Themes – Quickly identify top industries with proprietary industry/theme scores. Sort and filter stocks within an industry/theme by different factors to find stocks that meet your criteria.
- Wall Street Data– Earnings calendar, consensus stock ratings, and price targets, etc. are updated daily and allow you to keep a pulse on analyst opinions.
- Social Trading Community – Ahrvo’s patent-protected software integrates both quantitative and social investing. Users can engage with other participants to discuss stocks and trading strategies.
- Fantasy Investing League – Win cash prizes at the end of every month by finishing among the top finisher in the Ahrvo Fantasy investing league (AFIL) investing competition. Participants can also create public or private investing leagues to compete against family and friends.
- Real-time Prices and Alerts – Set stock triggers using our factors and traditional technical indicators. Receive real-time notifications when parameters are breached, using simple IF THIS THEN THAT logic.
AhrvoDEEX Platform Features:
- Real-time execution and settlement
- Onchain order matching and settlement
- Real-time accounting system to reconcile accounts
- Automated portfolio construction and management
- Neural network driven equity scores and price targets
- Transparent custodial services provide back office support
- Easier brokerage access to U.S. markets for foreign investors
- Cryptocurrency rewards for users that trade stocks and ETFs (create liquidity) on AhrvoDEEX
- White label, APIs, and SDKs for fintech companies and start-ups in order to scale network and build network liquidity
Ahrvo Coin Use Cases:
- Platform trading fees (provides % discount)
- B2B subscription fees (provides % discount)
- B2C subscription fees (provides % discount)
- Network Custodial fees (provides % discount)
- Investment performance fees (provides % discount)
- LT licensing fees (provides % discount)
- Margin and collateral payments
- Network rewards
Missing whitepaper? Let us know.
Source: Read Full Article